I believe a training provider is not registered/certified to issue certificates regarding a particular course, unit or qualification. What can I do?

VET and CRICOS qualifications and statements of attainment can only be issued by registered training organisations for courses, qualifications and units that the training provider is registered and authorised to provide by their Industry Regulator.

If you feel that the registered training organisation is issuing certificates for courses, qualifications or units that they may not be approved to deliver, please review the FAQ – How do I find out if a training provider is a registered training organisation, regulated by ASQA or whether they are authorised to deliver a particular course, qualification or unit?

If you have received certification documents from a registered training provider who you do not believe is authorised to deliver that particular course, qualification or unit, you may wish to make a complaint.