I have an issue with my student visa. What can I do?

ASQA is not the appropriate agency to resolve student visa issues.  To seek assistance with issues relating to a student visa you can contact:

Overseas Students Ombudsman
Phone: 1300 362 072
or make use of their online complaint form at http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/making-a-complaint/overseas-students


Related Categories