My employer (provider) has not paid superannuation for me. What can I do?

If you are an employee of a training provider and have concerns or a complaint about unpaid superannuation, you can contact:

Australian Taxation Office:
Report your employer using the ATO’s online tool
Phone: 13 10 20

Although ASQA is not the appropriate agency for resolving issues like this, you may still choose to report this information to ASQA.

The information you report about your personal experiences with or observations of, providers are vital input to effective regulation. The information you provide contributes to ASQA’s knowledge of a provider’s behaviour and practice.