I have experienced or observed unfair treatment or discrimination. Where can I get help?

If you feel that you have been treated unfairly or discriminated against because of your gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion or age, you can lodge a complaint with:


Australian Human Rights Commission

Phone:  1300 656 419 or (02) 9284 98888
Email:  infoservice@humanrights.gov.au
Complaints: http://www.humanrights.gov.au/complaints


Although ASQA is not the appropriate agency for resolving issues like this, you may still choose to report this information to ASQA.

The information you report about your personal experiences with or observations of, providers are vital input to effective regulation.  The information you provide contributes to ASQA's knowledge of a provider's behaviour and practice.

Related Categories